LEGUMES | ANNUAL CLOVERS
High-quality spring and summer feed in low rainfall areas.
An annual clover that produces significant, high-quality, feed in late spring and summer trial experiments have shown yields in excess of 9000kg DM/ha.
Autumn sown 3kg / ha in a mix or 8kg / ha as a single species. Do not sow deeper than 4-5 mm.
- A good companion for Hercules plantain and perennial legumes such as red and white clover boosting production in the first year.
- Deep taproot.
- Bloat safe and highly palatable.
Balansa clover is an adaptable annual, self-regenerating forage
legume with hard seed content.
It is adapted to most soils where subterranean clover grows well, tolerates wet,
waterlogged conditions during winter, and has low to moderate tolerance to saline
- Suitable for a diverse range of soils and adaptable to acid and alkaline soils (pH 5.4-8);
- Suitable for conserved feed.
- Hard seeded allowing seed set in future years if allowed to flower.
- As a stand-alone crop sow at 5-8kg per hectare.
Captain Crimson Clover
Captain Crimson is a highly vigorous and versatile annual clover. It is a tap rooted legume, is capable of producing exceptional biomass and is a leader in nitrogen production.
Captain Crimson’s high annual production, good winter activity and Low bloat risk make these clover seeds a perfect complimentary companion species for annual ryegrass and cereal forage. The establishment vigour of Captain Crimson seeds significantly aids weed suppression and early flowering offers maximum nitrogen fixing during early Spring to further boost companion species.
Recommended sowing rate 1-4kg Ha Mixed or 8-10kg Ha standalone crop.
Persian clover is a very palatable annual clover with excellent regrowth.
Used in high-density legume crops.
Minimum average annual rainfall for Persian clovers is 450 mm.
Autumn or Spring sown seeds. Winter-growing, annual capable of excellent Autumn Winter and Spring growth.
- Extremely high production potential.
- Multi cut forage crop.
- Tolerant of seasonal flooding.
- Some tolerance of salinity.
- Free of oestrogen risks.
Strawberry clover is a water tolerate legume with the longlived tap root. This perennial clover seeds suitable for difficult soil conditions.
Strawberry clover is a highly adaptable hard seeded perennial clover that performs well in hostile conditions. It is generally considered the best clover for toxic soils with high tolerance to salinity, alkalinity and waterlogging. It is also tolerant of the majority of insect and disease pests that affect other clovers. Palestine strawberry clover is prostrate in growth habit and slow to establish with poor winter growth but generally is more persistent than other perennial clovers under grazing.
- Deep rooted perennial clover.
- Good hard seed levels.
- Good performance under hostile conditions (salinity, alkalinity & waterlogging).
INTERESTED IN placing AN ORDER?
We distribute via all independent seed resellers.
Contact us and we can help streamline the delivery process to insure your reseller can deliver as fast as possible.